Why Shop Wholesale With Us?
Our baked goods are truly unique, as is your business. You search high and low and carefully select each and every product you carry on your shelves. You give your customers great value and excellent service. They've come to expect that from you.
It isn't easy to find new, exciting products that suit your customer's preference for local, Canadian-made with simple ingredients and that are allergen-friendly.
Finding products that taste so good you're constantly replenishing your shelves because your customers keep coming back for more, that are easy to order from a company (us!) who's middle name should be "goes-the-extra-mile" is a challenge.
Your customers count on you to offer them products that shows that you know exactly what they want for their personal enjoyment, for entertaining at home and for gift giving.
Eat My Shortbread has a product line to please customers like yours. We call it vintage style baking. Our customers call it, "the best they've ever had!".
You should have us send you a sample box. We're proud of what we make and we'd love for you to have a taste.
We work with retailers across Canada such as Nordstrom, The Drake and Peter and Paul's Gifts.
Their customers are hooked on our shortbread, but why else do retailers love doing business with us?
- Our in-store Sampling Program so your customers get a taste before they put it in their cart.
- Our Take-Back Program so you're never stuck with product past their best-before date.
- Price-points ....
- Your orders can be customized and are filled promptly.
- No minimum orders so you can stay stocked even in the slow season.
- We do events all year round to build our brand and to promote the retailers who carry our products so our fans can find our products on your shelves.
Hello, I'm Trisha Bower, also known as the Queen Baker. I've been in business for over 20 years making one batch at a time, serving one customer at a time. Give me a call at 905 579-BAKE if you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to speak with you.