Yummy Ways to Use Shortbread Crumbs
Have some leftover Shortbread Bites? (it is rare but it does happen)
1. For a dessert elevator, crush over high-quality ice cream and add berries and shaved chocolate
2. Make a cookie crust (instead of graham crackers) with them.
3. Crumbs can be added to pancakes, french toast, and cream brûlée
4. Toast them lightly and sprinkle over warmed Brie
5. Incorporate them into your favorite cookie recipe
Are you aware that our retail store sells imperfect shortbread? It's time to get your hands on some. It is the best way to get your hands on some reduced and still tasty shortbread, even though we don't always have it in stock. Call first to make sure we have some set aside for you!